Surface mounted US Mortise cylinder gate lock
Excellent gate lock with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. Developed specifically to use with a standard 1-1/8" mortise cylinder. Comes standard with 5pin keyed alike or keyed different (drilled 6pin). The latch and dead bolt have 3/8" continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. A stainless steel throw of 7/8" guarantees secure locking. For a fast and highly precise installation, we recommend using the Drill-Fix drilling jig.
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Lock for 1-1/8' length Mortise profile cylinder (Schlage Keyway & Adams Rite Cam)
- Fixing cylinder inch thread 8/32'
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
- 23 mm throw of the dead bolt, in 1 turn of the key
- Key-operated self-latching bolt
- Continuous adjustment of 10 mm for the bolts without removing the lock
- 4-hole fixing with two hexagon socket head screws
- Interchangeable with all Locinox locks
- 80 mm lock box width