About the data processing
Below you can read how we process your data, where we save it, what security techniques we use and for whom the data are transparent.
- Office365 : We use the services of Office365 for our regular business e-mail traffic. This party has taken appropriate technical and orzganizational measures to prevent abuse, loss and corruption of your and our data as much as possible. Office365 has no access to our inbox and we treat all our e-mail traffic confidentially.
Shipping and logistics
- PostNL : If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of PostNL for the execution of the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with PostNL. PostNL uses this information only for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event PostNL engages subcontractors, PostNL will also make your data available to these parties.
- DHL : If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of DHL to carry out the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with DHL. DHL only uses this information for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event that DHL engages subcontractors, DHL also makes your details available to these parties.
- Transport & courier service : If you place an order with us, it is our job to have your package delivered to you. We use the services of external transport company’s services to carry out the deliveries. It is therefore necessary that we share your name, address and residence details with this service. The transport service uses this data only for the purpose of carrying out the order delivery.
Invoicing and accounting
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV : For our records of our administration and accounting we use the services of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We share your name, address and residence details and details regarding your order and credit limits. This data is used for the administration of sales related forms, eg sales invoice. Thibo BV is obliged to observe secrecy and will treat your information confidentially. Thibo BV does not use your personal data for purposes other than those described above.
Purpose of data processing
- General purpose of the processing : We only use your data for the benefit of our services. This means that the purpose of the processing is always directly related to the assignment you provide. We do not use your data for (targeted) marketing. If you share information with us and we use this information to contact you at a later date - other than at your request - we will ask you explicitly for this. Your information will not be shared with third parties, other than to comply with accounting and other administrative obligations. These third parties have all been kept confidential on the basis of the agreement between them and us or an oath or legal obligation.
- Automatically collected data : Data that is automatically collected by our website is processed with the aim of further improving our services. This information (eg your IP address, web browser and operating system) is not personal data.
- Participation in tax and criminal investigation : In such cases, Thibo BV may be obliged to share your information in connection with governmental tax or criminal investigations on the basis of a legal obligation. In such a case, we are forced to share your data, but we will oppose this within the possibilities that the law offers us.
- Retention periods : We keep your information as long as you are our client. This means that we keep your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer wish to use our services. If you indicate this to us, we will also consider this as a request for forgiveness. On the basis of applicable administrative obligations, we must keep invoices with your (personal) data, so we will keep this data for as long as the applicable term runs. However, employees no longer have access to your client profile and documents that we have produced in connection with your assignment.
On the basis of the applicable Dutch and European legislation, you as a data subject have certain rights with regard to the personal data that are processed by or on behalf of us. We explain below which rights these are and how you can invoke these rights. In principle, in order to prevent abuse, we will send copies and copies of your data only to your already known e-mail address. In the event that you wish to receive the data at another e-mail address or for example by post, we will ask you to identify yourself. We keep records of completed requests, in the case of a request for forgiveness we administer anonymous data. All copies and copies of data you receive in the machine readable data format that we use within our systems. You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time if you suspect that we are using your personal data in the wrong way.
- Right of inspection : You always have the right to inspect the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a copy of all data with an overview of the processors who have this data, with the e-mail address known to us, stating the category under which we have stored this data.
- Rectification right : You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to this. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive one within 30 days
- Right to restriction of processing : You always have the right to limit the data that we process or have related to your person or that can be traced back to you. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you a confirmation to the e-mail address known to us that the data until you cancel the restriction will no longer be processed.
- Right of transferability : You always have the right to have the data that we process or have processed and that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you, performed by another party. You can submit a request to that effect to our privacy contact person. You will receive a response to your request within 30 days. If your request is granted, we will send you copies or copies of all information about you that we have processed or that have been processed by us by other processors or third parties on the e-mail address known to us. In all likelihood, we will no longer be able to continue the service in such a case, because the secure linking of data files can then no longer be guaranteed.
- Right of objection and other rights : In such cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by or on behalf of Thibo BV. If you object, we will immediately stop the data processing pending the settlement of your objection. If your objection is well-founded, we will make copies and / or copies of data that we process or have made available to you and then permanently discontinue the processing. You also have the right not to be subject to automated individual decision making or profiling. We do not process your data in such a way that this right applies. If you are of the opinion that this is the case, please contact our contact person for privacy matters.
- Google Analytics : Through our website, cookies are placed from the American company Google as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. This processor may be obliged to provide access to these data on the basis of applicable laws and regulations. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
5741 SJ Beek and Donk
Contact person for privacy matters
Patrick Zegels (IT Manager / Privacy Officer)